Learn French - Vijayawada









Comments

  1. study in abroad university we need a languages (i.e it may be English, German or anything u want settle in abroad compulsory communicate the people we need a language are important. first of all i thank full to sir because i am going to abroad in this time your training is very help full to me and this site also very useful for us to take a good decision thank you sir for giving training and preparing a such type of sites . it is very useful for us in any one wants settled in abroad we see this site may you know about all things. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know about all those people who are ambitious about to study in abroad and are willing to learn different foreign languages, but myself, want to learn french from Mr.Poola Bala is to know about different cultures,history and many more. You know what? Mr. Poola Bala is so good at teaching these foreign languages. I feel myself, that i am really in that world in which he describes about things while teaching. The way he motivates students is awesome... Frankly speaking he is not teaching foreign languages for the sake of money, but he is teaching these languages as it his passion.. I hope each and every student and parent will realize the importance of these foreign languages in this global economy.
    Any ways Mr. Poola Bala is doing a great job in teaching these foreign languages and developing skills in students and taking an active part in shaping their lives...
    Sincerely, with great honor and respect, I thank you for being teacher of mine and various.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the world you may be just a language teacher but to your students you are a hero.
    Thank you so much sir for teaching me german language. It helped me a lot initially when i arrived to germany. In germany most of the mini jobs are based on basic german language. I should specially thank to you because in each and every step you gave your effort more than me to teach German language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After having the knowledge of 1 or 2 languages, one can have bright career opportunities. Each language has its own scope. Some of the opportunities available after learning a foreign language are a translator, interpreter, teaching, jobs in MNC’s, BPO, KPO, public sector jobs, tourist guide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for teaching me German Language Sir.I can proudly say you are the best language teacher i ever studied under. To be honest at first when me and my friends decided to attend your we thought you too might be a typical language teacher who is more interested in finishing hours but to our liking you are quite opposite and the passion with which you taught us really increased our interest in the language. Along with language one would come out as a better individual because you a strong personality and practical thinking easily rubs on your students. thank you very much for teaching us german

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My French Love

French Classes in Vijayawada

Advanced French- Made easy