French Nouns - French Vijaywada

Before we go into French Nouns let us talk about 2024 French film SANS BRUIT JOUR 1 

 Here is the pronunciation in Telugu సాం బ్రుయ్ జూర్  ఆం. And the meaning of the title is 

 WITHOUT NOISE DAY ONE. My French student Mr. Hemanth in Paris has told me that he has seen 

this film. When I heard the title the first impression I got is a gentle laughter. I will tell you why. 
 





                  French Nouns ending with ment -  English Nouns ending with ment

                     

                                                      French Nouns ending with tion 





                                                    More French Nouns ending with tion 



French Nouns with tion 



French Nouns ending with tion





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My French student got French job in Kuwait

French Classes in Vijayawada